New Students Enrolment for Children Beginner and Adult Classes for academic year 2021-2022
The enrolment for above classes will start at 10am on 6th June 2021.
Please follow the procedure and rules stated below for the enrolment.
- Please read the Enrolment Document before enrolling.
- Children Beginner Class students must be between age 5 to 8 on 1st September 2021.
- Applicants must click the appropriate enrolment link at the bottom and fill in the following data on the form:
- Pupil’s full name
- Date of birth
- Contact email address
- Contact phone number
- Select class choice (For Adult Class only)
- Once the information has been entered and checked, click the appropriate Submit button. Incorrect email address and/or phone number will prevent the progression of subsequent procedures.
- Successful entries will be lodged in a list based on chronological order.
- There are limited number of spaces (30) for the Children Beginner classes. The places are offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The rest of the entries will be put on a waiting list.
- For the successful entries, the School will invite them to submit the actual enrolment application by emails. The applicants must include the following items:
- Bank transfer acknowledgement of enrolment fees (membership plus tuition). Please include the full name of the student as reference in the payment.
- Filled Enrolment Form.
- Filled Gift Aid Form if you are a tax payer, it will be of no cost to you, and it will help towards our running cost.
- Scanned copy of a date of birth proof, e.g. birth certificate (For Children Beginner Class Only)
- Please Note: Documents must be scanned copies with good resolution, photos are not acceptable.
- The enrolment offer will last for 7 days from the date of invitation email sent. Should the enrolment be unsuccessful, the space would be offered to the next entry on the waiting list.
- The School has discretion over the final decision of the enrolment.