All Students Enrolment for academic year 2023-2024
The enrolment for above classes will start at 10am on 4th June 2023.
Please follow the procedure and rules stated below for the enrolment.
- Please read the Enrolment Information before enrolling.
- Children Beginner Class students must be age 5 or over on 1st September 2023.
- Applicants must click on the appropriate enrolment link at the bottom and fill in the required data on the form.
- Once the information has been entered and checked, click the appropriate Submit button. Incorrect email address will prevent the progression of your application.
- Successful entries will be lodged in a list based on chronological order.
- There are limited number of spaces for each class. The places are offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The rest of the entries will be put on a waiting list. We will contact you once a space is available for you.
- For the successful entries, the School will invite you to proceed enrolment by emails. The enrolment offer will last for 7 days from the date of invitation email sent. Should the enrolment be unsuccessful, the space would be offered to the next entry on the waiting list.
- Any required documents must be scanned copies with good resolution, photos may not acceptable, it may delay your application processing.
- The standard enrolment window is 4th June 2023 – 30th June 2023. Enrolment during 1st July 2023 and thereafter, will incur £30 admin fee.
- Please fill in the Gift Aid Form if you are a tax payer, it will be of no extra cost to you, but will allow school to claim the donation money from government which will help towards school running cost.
- The School has discretion over the final decision of the enrolment.